In South Florida, Detroit, St. Paul, and now Akron we are seeking ideas and innovation in the arts from nonprofits, companies and individuals.
The Knight Arts Challenge will accept submissions in 2015 in these communities during the following time periods:
• South Florida: Jan. 26 – Feb. 23. (Now closed)
• Detroit: March 16 – April 13.
• St. Paul: April 20 – May 18.
* Akron: Aug. 3 – 31.
• Philadelphia status: 2013 winners were announced here, culminating the three-year program.
Remember, the challenge has three simple rules:
- The idea is about arts.
- The project takes place in or benefits the community in which the Challenge is based (i.e. Akron, Detroit, Miami, or St. Paul).
- You find other funding to match the Knight Foundation grant.